Login | Register

All times are UTC - 6 hours

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:07 pm 

(19:13:39) Skieweaver sniffs the air for a moment, lip curling up into a smile. Leaning back she rests her head on Marauder's stomach, ebony eyes slipping upwards to lock on his face, "Evening my love."

(19:15:13) Marauder Ev'eans Places his hands on skie's shoulders, rubbing gently before noticing abigail "You're too damn quiet you know, didn't hear you come in."

(19:16:27) Drax looks around the tavern, eyeing in patron in turn with a general smile, "Good evening..."

(19:16:51) Skieweaver chuckles softly, looking over to Abi, then also to Drax. "A full hosue tonight, my love."

(19:18:11) Abigail Tamsin came inside, for once minus her cloak. She looks at Marauder for a moment, light sheen of sweat on her brow. "S-sorry." She gave a tiny smile to Skie. "Hey..."

(19:20:04) Drax walks over to the corner, folding his arms over his chest and leaning against the wall/fireplace., he eyes Abigail, "Are you ok...?"

(19:20:22) Drax obviously meant the moosewall.

(19:22:16) Skieweaver looking over to Abi she blinks, head tilting just a bit as ebon eyes narrow, "No, she is not ok." The dragoness in hyooman form is obviously concerned.

(19:23:50) Marauder Ev'eans Raises a brow, looking between the three "Alright, obviously i've missed something hiding myself away in the kitchen.."

(19:26:42) Abigail Tamsin stayed near the door, using the frame for support now. "Nnnn...I think...I should...."

(19:28:41) Drax carefully steps towards Abigail, poised to catch should she fall, he frowned slightly, "Are you ok...? You look as if you ate some of Heroh's cooking..."

(19:28:50) Skieweaver stands, stepping towards Abi. "You should sit, Abigail."

(19:29:48) Abigail Tamsin help up her hand, stepping back. "N-no. Stay back....please." She looked panicked.

(19:29:59) [#] The sun begins to sink, the sky shading to orange overhead.

(19:31:40) Drax lets his arms fall to his side, not pressing her. He had had bad reactions in the past attempting to force help on people. Turning towards Abigail, "You really should take her advice... you do not look at all as if you should be standing, at this moment..."

(19:35:31) Marauder Ev'eans Winces "There are a few places nearby we can wait it out, how far do you think you can make it?"

(19:36:32) Drax looks to his side, "Wait out what....?"

(19:36:55) Abigail Tamsin glances up at the sky for a moment. "...A mile, running. Walking? No idea..."

(19:37:34) Skieweaver's eyes slide to the windows as she looks out to it, then back to Drax. "The moon." She thinks on this. "Abigail, you will go to the sewers. there you can be safe from contact. Come, there is a passage in the kitchen."

(19:38:55) Skieweaver she pauses, looking over her shoulder, "Do not make me force you. You will awake from this quite embarassed should we go that route."

(19:39:35) Abigail Tamsin moves away from the wall. "Wouldn't dream of it, Skie..."

(19:39:47) [#] The smell of spirits, wine, roasting meat and baking stuffs assaults your senses.

(19:39:53) You say, "Through this hole."

(19:39:54) [#] Squeezing through the crumbling hole in the wall of the tavern basement you step into a small room, dark save for the sliver of light cast from the room you've just left. Off to the side is a hole in the floor, a ladder jutting forth. A foul smell rises from it.

(19:39:58) [#] Climbing down the ladder the smell only becomes stronger. You enter another small room, a door off to the side that a greenish glow can be seen through.

(19:40:13) [#] The room you step into has an uncomfortable feel about it. The green liquid bubbles and churns, an occasional creature moving within it.

(19:40:43) Skieweaver's nose curls up at the smell, "you may stay here, not many venture down and it is easily safeguarded."

(19:41:26) Abigail Tamsin winced at the smell herself but nodded gratefully. "Thank you."

(19:41:58) Skieweaver nods a bit, "You are a friend, Abigail, I would not like to see anything happen to you that you would regret."

(19:43:20) Drax looks around, folding his arms over his chest once again, "Since when has Atas had this huge of a sewer system..." He mumbles that mostly to himself. He looks at the two, "Um, Abigail, how long have you been...aflicted, for lack of a better term. Has anyone ever attempted to teach you to control it in some aspect...? If what she had said about "The Moon" was correct...?"

(19:44:33) Drax rubs the back of his head, chuckling slightly, "Oh, how I miss Kaster... he so enjoyed ripping the arms off of people...", he says to himself again.

(19:45:22) Marauder Ev'eans Looks to skie "Might need you to be ready if this goes poorly. In the meantime, may as well settle in."

(19:47:43) Abigail Tamsin glances at Skie for a long moment. "You are kind, though I often wonder things I've done that I cannot recall upon the morn. Still, I am grateful and will remember this. My blade will always be yours should the need arise." Her gaze moved to Drax and she swallowed a bit. "Afflicted isn't the right word. I pissed off a mage. It's a curse." She moved to the far side, dropping onto the cushions.

(19:49:40) Drax's nose twitches slightly from the smell down here, frowning slightly, "A curse...? That is rare indeed... passed down in bloodlines or from infected bites are most common ways...er nevermind, I prattle." He shakes his head, "Being simply away from the moon will keep you as you are?"

(19:51:27) Abigail Tamsin shook her head, closing her eyes with a wince. "No...but it slows the process a little."

(19:55:05) Drax smiles, trying to reassure her, "Well... I've had a few um...cursed, people as my friend in the past... they didn't exactly share in depth details at how they were able to control it... but I would offer any advice I could. I've been through a...similiar experience, if not from a curse..." He shakes his head again, "Is there anything we can do...?"

(19:55:40) Marauder Ev'eans: So now we wait. (He looks to drax, offering a nod and a smile) Hello by the way.

(19:57:03) Drax wonder over a seat, offering a small gesture of greeting towards Ev'eans, "Hello"

(19:58:55) Skieweaver looks amongst the group, wondering if a change is in order. She looks back to Marauder and eyes him up and down. Nope.. tonight is an aaaallll woman all the time night. Extending a hand his way she pulls him over to a pillow.

(19:59:39) Abigail Tamsin shook her head and watched Drax in silence. Small tremors ran down her spine every couple of minutes now. Her nails dug into her palms, ears lowering a bit.

(19:59:59) [#] Shadows lengthen as the sun reaches and slowly dips past the horizon.

(20:03:05) Drax frowns with worry, attempting to calm her through small talk, "Well... I don't know if it will help ease you or not, but as I said, I went through a simliar experience. Its a very long story, but the short version is: My father was a half demon, so I had blood such within me. It came out in a very nasty way at one point, I hurt some people and lost my being a Paladin as a partial result of it. I understand the internal struggle you're going through, how hard it is to fight it. But , you must do whatever you can to try to fight the bloodlust."

(20:03:11) Marauder Ev'eans Takes her hand in his, a gentle squeeze. Eyes watching abby, knowing the kind of pain a transformation can bring, and how little can be done for it.

(20:06:44) Abigail Tamsin hissed softly as small audible cracks were heard as the bones in her jaw slawly extended and adjusted. Those in her hands and feet were also lengthening. "....I learned a long time....ago to control my temper so this only happens when I can't stop it....Only willed it...one time...never again." Her voice was rough due to the changing in her jaw. Here on out, she could probably not respond to what they said.

(20:07:46) Abigail Tamsin: brb

(20:08:45) Skieweaver leaning against Marauder the woman keeps her eyes locked on her friend. "Should I prepare?" She asked quietly to her beloved. She was much more formidable in her natural form.

(20:11:08) Marauder Ev'eans: There are three of us.. I think we could most likely handle it. .. maybe. Never had to restrain a werewolf before you know.

(20:12:03) Drax rubs the back of his head, "The easiest way is to ....make them unconcious, not restrain..." He chuckles slightly, shrugging. He turns his head back to Abigail, "This isn't looking good..."

(20:12:24) Drax: Maybe we should put her in a cell for now where she can't harm anyone...?

(20:14:02) Marauder Ev'eans: Two problems. We'd have to risk getting her to the prison which means a stroll through the moonlight, and you wouldn't happen to have the keys would you?

(20:15:41) Drax chuckles, "I would hope to have keys. I'm a Subcommander..." He shakes his head, "To put it bluntly, if she turns the most feasable method to subdue her is to knock her out and put her in a cell."

(20:16:38) Skieweaver frowns, "Lock her up because she cannot help what she is?" This displeases the dragoness greatly. "We can keep her here, where she is safe and not treated like a criminal."

(20:17:21) Drax shakes his head, "It would be only for the night. Untill she regains her senses... there is no talk about criminal activities."

(20:18:28) Marauder Ev'eans: Ahh, I'd no idea. (nods) if control is lost, we'll help.

(20:22:16) Skieweaver chews on her lower lip, still not eager to volunteer her friend to a night in the drunk-tank. She nods to Marauder, "We will, yes, it takes little time for me to change back.. should the need be there." She was fairly confident she could at least tie up Abi with her tail.

(20:24:19) Abigail Tamsin bent over, hands pressed on the floor, her fingers receeding to form massive furless, at the moment, paws. Loud cracks along her spine and hips resulted in soft whimpers. Another few minutes and a rather large fox with cat-like eyes and a long cat tail laid on the floor, panting and sniffing the air a bit, nose wrinkling at the smell of the room. Where was this? And who were they? She didn't however move from her spot, closing her eyes. For now, so long as they didn't cut themselves, she probably would not move.

(20:26:27) Drax blinks in suprise at Abigail's transformation, he quickly calmed himself, closing his own eyes and concentrating slightly.

(20:26:52) [#] Drax rolls 1d100+21 for Animal Empathy & gets 88.

(20:28:20) Skieweaver tenses up just a bit, eyes narrowing.

(20:29:31) Marauder Ev'eans Watches the transformed girl. Not much he could do should she go violent. But since she wasn't making a motion he had no reason to either.

(20:29:42) Drax's version of this skill is more magical in nature then actually SPEAKING any kinda of recognizable langauge. Small audible sounds escape his lips as he still is obviously forming words as he directs said skill towards Abigail.

(20:29:59) [#] The sun disappears, dragging with it the last feeble strands of night. The land is in darkness. The blue moon Rajum is contrasted by the pale red kiss of his moon bride, Maharini.

(20:30:22) Abigail Tamsin growls softly at the intrusion but made no move to get up.

(20:32:16) Drax frowns slightly, ears twitching as he concentrates on forming the right words to converse with her.

(20:35:14) Abigail Tamsin had opened her eyes, and focused on Drax, ears laid to the side in wariness. A louder growl escapes her.

(20:35:53) Drax sigh slightly, shaking his head at Abigail. He converts his tones into a more soothing manner to attempt apeasment.

(20:37:01) Skieweaver watches the two converse and stays fairly silent.

(20:38:42) Marauder Ev'eans Watches the two curiously, and obviously a bit confused.

(20:41:32) Skieweaver raises Mar's hand in hers and kisses the back of it, voice quiet, "I believe SubCommander Drax is communing with Abigail."

(20:41:51) Abigail Tamsin shifted a bit, pushing to her feet and settling on her rump, claws scraping against the stone, head cocked to one side as she studied Drax with half-mast eyes.

(20:42:37) Drax folds his arms over his chest, eyes open now. He was confident he could retain the connection without too much effort now.

(20:43:48) Marauder Ev'eans: Well she seems calm, so good on him. we might be able to relax after all.

(20:45:08) Drax projects that last communication with a inward and outward smile.

(20:48:44) Skieweaver leaning ove she rests her head on Mar's shoulder, nodding.

(20:49:35) Drax takes a few deep breathes, confiddent he can communicate safely on two fronts now, he smiles at the two across from him, "She... will be calm for the moment. She speaks of a ...spark... when I asked her if she sense someone else with her. I am unsure if this is the 'rage' that some Weres try to supress, so I told her not to dwell on it for the moment."

(20:50:54) Drax kinda of has a wary look on his face, as he chuckles slightly, "Um... she wants to scent me to learn of me... Any idea what that means?"

(20:51:27) Skieweaver's ebony eyes slide over to their friend as she nods, "Good. I would hate for anything ... to..." She laughs, eyes widening. "I believe, in canine terms.. that is a request to sniff your rear."

(20:51:44) Drax coughs slightly, "Er..."

(20:52:17) Skieweaver waves a hand, "No no, by all means, do not mind us. Go right ahead." The dragoness is mightily amused.

(20:53:35) Abigail Tamsin stood slowly, keeping an eye on the two behind her as she walked towards Drax.

(20:54:00) Skieweaver elbows Marauder gently, "Here it goes, we should have sold tickets."

(20:54:30) Drax coughs again, abit nervously this time, he eyes Abigail warily, saying a last setence before his Skill runs out of time.

(20:56:00) Skieweaver tilts her head as Drax nervously says something to the were and she smirks, "Asking her to be gentle, SubCommander?"

(20:56:23) Marauder Ev'eans Tries biting the inside of his cheek to stifle a chuckle, and fails miserably. "Your drinks tonight are free, least we can do."

(20:56:31) Drax waves a paw at Skieweaver, "I....nevermind..."

(20:57:08) Drax sighs slightly, trying to concentrate again to parlay with Abigail.

(20:57:29) Skieweaver's grin is wide as she nods to her beloved, "I should think so, and his meal. Abi is in no shape to pay for him, and that is proper date etiquette, afterall."

(20:57:37) [#] Drax rolls 1d100+21 for Animal Empathy once more? & gets 86.

(20:58:58) Marauder Ev'eans: Or maybe she's in shape to do whatever she wants with him...

(20:59:03) Drax smirks slightly, "Laugh it up over there..."

(21:00:49) Skieweaver ACTUALLY giggles, slender hand raising to her lips. "Oh, we are, Drax, don't you worry." She looks over to Marauder, dead serious, "Perhaps we should give them the room, for more.. quiet .. times."

(21:00:50) Drax sputters, "No need to leave..." He shakes his violently, communicating with Abigail once more.

(21:02:54) Drax sighs with releif slightly, "Um...she said pulse points will work as well... so, no but sniffing..." He smirks slightly at the two again.

(21:03:15) Drax shakes his head violently***

(21:03:30) Drax nods to Abigail.

(21:04:53) Skieweaver simply sits, grinning.

(21:05:29) Abigail Tamsin padded closer, leaning her head down to sniff at his neck. After a minute or two she snorts and licks his face with her rather giant tongue before moving over to the other two. She'd never said it was just for him.

(21:06:41) Drax blinks a few times, wiping the slobber off his face with the back of his sleeve, he grins wickedly as he sees Abigail move over to them, "Er... I guess she has to trust everyone..."

(21:06:54) Skieweaver blinks, her grin widening. "Oh my. Well, let it never be said that Skieweaver the red EVER turned down a large tongue, female werebeast or not!"

(21:07:30) Your whisper has been sent.

(21:07:53) Marauder Ev'eans Has a good laugh at that. defintely relaxed now. Giving a pinch on the red's rump "A good tongue lashing won't hurt either of us will it?"

(21:09:50) Abigail Tamsin stopped in between the two, sniffing each of them before also awarding them both a lick. She snorts a bit and walks back over to Drax, plopping down nearby, closing her eyes, head resting on his lap.

(21:10:33) Skieweaver eeps at the pinch and squirms, tilting her head to show Abi her neck. When the lick is done she snickers and kisses marauders cheek, "There you go, my love, hot girl on girl action."

(21:11:47) Marauder Ev'eans Takes his lick with a grin to skie, then watches where that head goes, and cracks up laughing, leaning into skie

(21:12:36) Drax pinches the bridge of his nose with two fingers, sighing slightly. He looks down at Abigail in suprise, tentatively patting her on the head, "Er... hello there." He shrugs at the two, "I guess more feral in nature then your average Were..."

(21:14:38) Abigail Tamsin crooned a bit at the patting.

(21:17:43) Skieweaver snickers softly, "maybe we SHOULD give them the room." An ebony eye is winked towards Drax.

(21:18:45) Drax quirks an eyebrow at Skie, "Pfft... she's pratically like a woodland fox at the moment... if not infinitely more self aware..." He shakes his head, chuckling, "I'll assume that was another joke."

(21:20:57) Skieweaver laughs playfully, "Probably a wise choice."

(21:23:04) [#] Abigail Tamsin rolls 1d100 self-revert & gets 30.

(21:23:41) Drax looks across at the two, "So...what can you tell me about her that wouldn't violate any trust arrangments you might have with her...? Anything would be great help. I know she said she can control her transformations....but, I maybe able to help her further."

At this point my internet crashed... and I went to bed. :(

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:19 pm 

Here's the rest since ya crashed! (Ignore pounce/announcements if I missed any, little time to crop it while getting my butt kicked on Soul Calibur!)

(21:24:41) Abigail Tamsin snoozes on his lap, one could say blissfully unaware.
(21:25:13) Marauder Ev'eans: No agreement to violate. She has been guarded of her past, I can't offer anything more than what you've already seen tonight
(21:26:38) Drax nods, frowning slightly, "I wonder what that spark was she mentioned. Please remind me or mention it to her once she reverts."
(21:32:31) Drax sighs for the umpteenth time, "Well...at least it wasnt violate... when she shifted."
(21:32:45) Drax: *violent*
(21:33:13) Marauder Ev'eans nods "I think I can remeber that. No, she's a good hearted girl, came to me to ask help to be sure she didn't harm anyone."
(21:39:03) Abigail Tamsin sniffed at Drax's stomach as she resituated herself.
(21:40:26) Drax chuckles, "I wonder if she smells the dried meats I have in my pouch."
(21:44:26) Abigail Tamsin's ears perked and started sniffing a bit more eagerly.
(21:44:46) Marauder Ev'eans Facepalms.. Did he really just say that in front of the two terrible pervs?
(21:46:25) Drax coughs alittle, "I'll restate that..." He eyes Abigail sniffing, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a few strips of dried meat he offers it to her.
(21:47:09) Abigail Tamsin's tail flicks in happiness as she takes the offered meat.
(21:49:05) Marauder Ev'eans Clears his throat as drax starts feeding abby his meat. "Well everything seems alright here..."
(21:51:39) Drax shakes his head abit at Ev'eans, "There is nothing else you can tell me...?"
(21:52:08) Abigail Tamsin laid back down, having finished her treats.
(21:52:24) [#] Abigail Tamsin rolls 1d100 self-revert attempt 2 & gets 19.
(21:53:24) Marauder Ev'eans: As I said, she hasn't shared her past. She wants to get into smithing, she travels a lot, she's cursed. That is honestly all I know.
(21:56:36) Drax rubs his chin thoughtfully, "OK, I believe you."
(21:58:50) Abigail Tamsin bats at Drax's hand, mindful of her claws, situating to lay on her back, exposing her stomach.
(21:59:01) Marauder Ev'eans: So it would seem to me the were doesn't know what she does. that sound about right?
(21:59:56) Drax nods, "That is what usually occurs when Were's transform. Accept the ones that are totally incontrol and can transform at will. Here's is a curse though...so...I'm not sure." He raises an eyebrow at Abigail, "You want more food or something....?"
(22:00:10) Drax: *except*
(22:00:29) Drax: *her's*(Fails abound)
(22:00:35) Abigail Tamsin growls and nudges his hand again.
(22:00:55) Marauder Ev'eans: Just rub her belly.
(22:01:39) Drax sighs, complaining under his breath about his snack being given away. He fishes out some more food and holds it out for her to take, "Er...I don't think that would be very, um, .... appropriate. Even given the circumstances."
(22:02:47) Abigail Tamsin huffs, snorting and resettles in her original position, dejected.
(22:03:23) Drax shrugs at Abigail, popping the meat into his mouth and chewing, "More for me..."
(22:04:17) Marauder Ev'eans: Kitchen isn't far, I can get a proper meal for you both.. thought I suppose she'd take hers uncooked.
(22:06:15) Drax shakes his head, "I'm fine for the moment..."
(22:08:20) Abigail Tamsin had decided to nap some more.
(22:10:03) Drax scratches behind Abigail's ears, feeling alittle guilty at her unhappiness. He smiles slightly, "She is alot calmer then most Weres I've known in the past."
(22:11:23) Marauder Ev'eans Smirks "I'm half tempted to get you two a pile of blankets an call it a night. A were that calm and content? I'd never believe it unless I saw it."
(22:12:59) Abigail Tamsin crooned a bit.
(22:13:17) [#] Abigail Tamsin rolls 1d100 self-revert final attempt & gets 14.
(22:13:21) Drax smirks back at him, "The Pheonix grafted to my soul keeps me warm enough for the most part... and I think Abigail would do fine in her current...state." He shakes his head, "But... perhaps its because she's not a 'normal' Were, because its a curse she's able to retain such calmness."
(22:18:14) Marauder Ev'eans Shrugs "All matters beyond my knowlege. All I could make are wild guesses."
(22:19:02) [#] Drax rolls 1d100+15 to place a hand on Abigails head. Using Cure Disease, he would attempt to twist the spell into pushing back the feral nature of her transformation and reverting her. & gets 58.
(22:20:44) [#] Abigail Tamsin rolls 1d100 for success of spell 40+=revert. & gets 22.
(22:22:14) Drax's eyes go wide as he takes some unexpeteced mental backlash from her, but it appears to have worked. His eyes go slightly wide though as he suddenly thinks of something...
(22:22:25) Drax's eyes only go wide once!***
(22:25:29) Abigail Tamsin yelps as her bones snapped, returning to their natural shapes. The process took less time though, leaving a barely clothed and widely confused Abby with her head in Drax's lap.
(22:26:50) Drax obviously didnt think of the state she would be upon reverting, he quickly averts his eyes from Abigail, unclasping his cape and draping it over her to some sense of modesty. He coughs embrassingly, "Er...uh....this isn't what it looks like?"
(22:28:03) Abigail Tamsin scrambled away, blushing furiously as she wrapped up in the cape. "Ah...ummm...what was I doing there? I wasn't trying to...eat you was I?"
(22:30:00) Drax shakes his head, scratching the back of his head in continued embrassment, "Er...no... they brought you here and you transformed into a fox creature... I attempted to revert you and was successful." He shakes his head, frowning, "I apologize. I did not think of the results of such actions. I usually am too hasty to help people and don't consider the consequences."
(22:31:33) Abigail Tamsin continued to blush, focusing on a wall. "...Oh...ummm...okay. I didn't try to attack anyone?" She looks confused.
(22:31:46) Marauder Ev'eans: You were downright cute and cuddly.
(22:33:03) Drax chuckles, "No, you didn't attack anyone. I communicated with your ...other form... she said something about grasslands and a spark... do you feel anything like that, Abigail...? In the back of your mind or something..."
(22:36:48) Abigail Tamsin sat there for a moment, thinking and shook her head. "I misjudged the day...I usually wait this out near the ruins of my family home. It's far enough away to not cause a problem...usually. I suppose it resembles grasslands."
(22:38:29) Drax smiles, "Mayhap you should start having stashes of er...spare clothing within the city. I think its time to get out of this sewer though, now that you're better...how are you feeling? Are you able to walk?"
(22:44:52) Marauder Ev'eans Gets up, his joints making some odd pops and snaps as he forces himself up "Indeed, you can use the caves, or we'll find someplace else more comfortable for next time."
(22:45:43) Drax raises an eyebrow, "We DO have an Inn..."
(22:45:58) Abigail Tamsin flinched. "I'd rather not revert back by going outside after my own clothes. I did stash my cloak and things." She crossed her arms. "Aside from a mild headache I have everytime...I'm fine."
(22:48:07) Drax smiles, "Well...you can keep my cloak. I have my spare clothes in my pack if you'd like them as well. Though, you'll have to tie them off. I doubt they'll fit you very well..." He shrugs, "Beats walking back with just a cloak and tattered clothes against the night air."
(22:48:36) Drax pats his uniform, "I mean...if I decided to change out of my uniform, I always keep a spare change of clothes."
(22:49:58) Abigail Tamsin: Have a way to block the tavern windows until dawn? Otherwise I'll stay down here and go after my things then.
(22:50:02) Marauder Ev'eans: an inn really the best place? nice stone walls that can't well be damaged, and no one cares if they're scratched up.. but that's all for another night.
(22:51:45) Drax sighs slightly, removing his pack and sliding it across the floor to rest at Abigail's feet, "Look. Its MY fault you're in this state without your spare things. Just take them. Use a belt to tie them off. Its a better alternative." He smiles, "Please?"
(22:54:45) Abigail Tamsin blinks. "How is this your fault? I don't recall you standing there when I was cursed."
(22:56:35) Drax shakes his head, "I mean... I kinda forced you back from your form. I didn't know if you would have been able to make it to your pack if...Bleh." He shakes his head, "Regardless, take them. I feel responsible." He chuckles, "Call it empathy?"
(22:57:11) Marauder Ev'eans Shakes his head a bit "Skie and I took her down here, quite our fault. now put on some clothes and let the man feel better."
(22:57:34) Drax coughs, "Er....right. We'll be just outside. Give you some privacy..."
(22:58:15) Abigail Tamsin smirks a bit. "Sure you don't wanna stay?" Amusement danced in her eyes as she pulled out the spare clothes.
(22:58:57) Drax turns his head back slightly, smirking back at her, "I KNOW that was a jest. Coming from the one rushed to the side of the room blushing..."
(23:00:13) Abigail Tamsin laughed. "Guilty as charged, but it was more from waking up in your lap than being half-naked. That, I've gotten used to."
(23:01:04) Marauder Ev'eans: that's it, every full moon i'm just going to lock you two up together somewhere
(23:01:05) Drax chuckles, "Ah....true...well... I guess your other half is more taken to feral activities..."
(23:01:24) Drax shakes his head at Ev'eans, leaving the room.
(23:05:10) Marauder Ev'eans Turns to give her a little privacy at least "going to be alright the rest of the night? Want food, drink, blankets, company?
(23:07:30) Abigail Tamsin quickly slipped out of her clothes and into the spares, using strips of hers to hold them in place. "I'll be alright til morning. Thanks for staying as long as you did."
(23:09:44) Marauder Ev'eans: No bother at all.. Now instead of sitting here, this connects to the kitchen. totally underground, not a hint of moon to be seen, and well.. it's a lot nicer than this
(23:16:45) Abigail Tamsin's nose wrinkled a bit. "I'd like that, thanks. Also, m'done now."
(23:20:52) Marauder Ev'eans turns around and mocks disappointment to see the girl dressed "Come along then"
(23:25:51) Abigail Tamsin follows, chuckling.
(23:26:14) [#] Squeezing through the crumbling hole in the wall you find yourself in the kitchen of Papier Mache Willies.
(23:26:14) [#] Squeezing through the crumbling hole in the wall you find yourself in the kitchen of Papier Mache Willies.
(23:26:52) Marauder Ev'eans: It can be made fairly comfy for the night.
(23:27:55) Abigail Tamsin smiles. "Had worse. Ever woken up on a space 50 feet in the air and no clue how you are supposed to get down let alone go back to sleep?" She chuckles. (23:28:33) Marauder Ev'eans: No, not quite.
(23:30:33) Abigail Tamsin sat down on the pillow. "Mmmm. I'll be fine. I usually sleep outside."
(23:31:40) Marauder Ev'eans Nods "Well then I'll probably see about getting some rest unless there's something you could use
(23:33:49) Abigail Tamsin shook her head. "Go on and rest. I'm gonna catch some sleep myself."
(23:35:03) Marauder Ev'eans nods "Sleep well"

Character art available on request.

Offline Profile