Login | Register

All times are UTC - 6 hours

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:35 am

Post subject: Tokens Exchanged
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:06 pm 

(18:28:17) Civica curtsies to Zaboo as they come before her. "My Lady."
(18:28:42) Thunders Omen bowing to Zaboo after getting settled. "My Queen."
(18:37:44) Zaboo's lips curl into a smile, "I trust this evening finds you both well?"
(18:39:51) Civica dips her chin slightly after rising, trying to hide a grin, "But of course. Yourself?"
(18:46:24) Thunders Omen seemed to be pleased today. "Today all is well."
(18:48:39) Zaboo nods just a bit, "That is most excellent. We should all have days of that sort." She chuckles softly.
(18:49:38) Civica bumps into Omen, rolling her eyes in a most childish way. "We were coming to see if you would wed us.. Now I think?"
(18:52:11) Thunders Omen does not his agreement.
(18:52:13) Thunders Omen: nod*
(18:52:50) Zaboo blinks, smile widening. "Of course. By all means, yes. It would be an honor."
(18:55:08) Civica grins, stupidly. Obvious pleased. "Excellent!"
(18:55:35) Zaboo:, "Here? Or the chapel? Have you a witness? Do you wish witnesses?"
(18:58:26) Thunders Omen looked to civica. "I dont believe I require one. My tribe never required it...We always had a different way."
(18:59:16) Civica laughs very softly, "You are witness enough for us, M'friend. And here, or outside would work."
(19:00:11) Zaboo tilts her head and looks to the window, "Let us take advantage of this lovely evening. The park is ever so beautiful in the snow."
(19:00:41) Zaboo pauses, "And it will look even moreso with you two in it."

The trio moves to the park!

(19:03:08) Zaboo clears her throat and begins, "May the promises you make to one another, here in solitude of this land, be lived out to the end of your lives in an atmosphere of profoundest joy. Each of you has given something of yourself into this life and it is fitting that the two are joined in marriage."
(19:03:25) Civica stretches her wings, careful to not billow any air and knock anyone over with a gush of air. Fingers thread along her skirt as if to make sure it is proper and then she looks to Zaboo as she begins.
(19:03:50) Zaboo smiles softly, "Please, join hands."
(19:04:30) Thunders Omen was a bit less dressed in the leathers. He smiled as he took Civis hand after bracing for any little gust from her wings.
(19:05:09) Zaboo:, "Omen, do you promise freely from this day forward to be worthy of her trust and deserving of her confidence, to be generous with her time, energy and love, to be patient with her and yourself, to trust her, to be devoted to her and your life together. Do you pledge this, before her in this land of peace."
(19:06:00) Thunders Omen placed his other hand on Civis, Cupping hers. "I do."
(19:06:21) Zaboo:, "Civica, do you promise freely from this day forward to be worthy of his trust and deserving of his confidence, to be generous with his time, energy and love, to be devoted to him and your life together. Do you pledge this, before him, in this land of peace."
(19:06:43) Civica gives Omen's hand a delicate squeeze as he responds, her body turning slightly towards him. Her gaze is nothing short of adoration. "I do."
(19:07:05) Zaboo's smile is soft, "Do you have tokens to exchange?"
(19:08:13) Thunders Omen produced a ring, suprisingly as well as something extra. What looked like a rune and feather.
(19:09:11) Civica grins sheepishly as she watches Omen, slipping a hand within the folds of her skirts and producing her own ring for the Tiger.
(19:09:47) Zaboo:, "Omen, gift Civica with your token of love and devotion and repeat after me, ' I give you this token to wear upon your hand and keep close to your heart as a symbol of our unity, love, respect and trust.'"
(19:12:19) Thunders Omen turned and faced Civica, tieing the feather into a lock of hair near her left temple. "I give you this token to wear upon your hand and keep close to your heart as a symbol of our unity, love, respect and trust." And placed a ring on her finger. while speaking.
(19:13:10) Zaboo watches the two, eyes full of joy, "Civica, gift Thunders Omen with yur token of love and devotion and repeat after me, "I give you this token to wear upon your hand and keep close to your heart as a symbol of our unity, love, respect and trust.'
(19:13:59) (19:13:59) Lord Todd is now online.
(19:15:37) Civica closes her eyes as he ties the token into her hair, though they soon open again to look upon him as it is her turn. She too slips the ring upon Omen's finger, speaking softly and clearly. "I give you this token to wear upon your hand and keep close to your heart as a symbol of our unity, love, respect and trust."
(19:16:27) Zaboo clears her throat, "Thunders Omen and Civica, you have exchanged vows and tokens and consented to marry in the presence of the Crown. By the blessings of the Primes of Light and Love and the Almighty Dragon I pronounce you husband and wife." She smirks softly, "Omen, you may now kiss your bride."
(19:19:36) Thunders Omen smiled and slowly leaned into kiss Civica. The primes themselves would smile right untill the kiss started, then might have to turn away while blushing.
(19:20:51) Civica is suprised by the intensity of the kiss for some reason, but then again Omen had been trying to marry the winged lioness for some years. She of course reciprocated, a handpaw sliding to the back of his neck.
(19:22:56) Zaboo laughs softly, averting her eyes for a moment at the kiss. She does manage to not fan herself. As she looks back to the pair she chuckles, clearing her throat again after a respectful amount of time, "Now that the ceremony is over and the experience of living day by day is about to begin, go and meet it gladly, with love, respect and joy in your hearts." She does smirk, "Somehow I think Jeltana will most likely not need to step in to assist.. in things."
(19:27:16) Civica laughs softly as their lips part in response to Zaboo, "I do agree.. Thank you so much, my friend."
(19:27:43) Thunders Omen started to chuckle as he waved Zaboo off and picked Civica up. "By my lady!" he mocked with Civica in the air like he wasnt even going to wait. Of course he was just joking.
(19:28:33) Zaboo crosses her arms, chuckling quietly, "It is my most intense pleasure, Civica." She laughs loudly, now, as Omen scoops up his bride. She shakes her head, "But of course! Do not wait on my account." She raises her paws infront of her face.
(19:29:55) [#] The sun begins to sink, the sky shading to orange overhead.
(19:30:36) Civica lets forth a sound of sheer surprise as she is sweeped off her feet, "Omen!" She lets out in alarm, though it is filled with mirth and laughter to follow." **
(19:30:51) [#] Zaboo rolls 1d100 as she uses Blessing of the Primes, a quiet word on her lips & gets 88.
(19:31:37) [#] The sound of chiming bells fill the air, birds taking flight and singing in the evening air. They are not a danger sound, nor a summons, merely a sound of joy.
(19:38:21) Zaboo excuses herself from the pair, wandering off towards home, allowing them some quiet time.
(19:38:27) Zaboo whistles as she goes.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Tokens Exchanged
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:13 pm 

Awww...

I missed it?

You guys suck. :(

Offline Profile