Login | Register

All times are UTC - 6 hours

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:18 am

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:10 am 

It all started with that letter.

The end of time for this young being, being in the lands far across sea.

"How dare you see him!"
"What?! You're seeing what our kinds hate?!"
"What is wrong with you!"
"You are nothing!"

Her eyes broke into tears as she wailed, running away to her room. Finally, packing her stuff. She held the very ring he gave her. A promise to see her again. As she, to him. Soon, she turned to see her sisters, grinning with either a narcotic gaze, or a jealous, angry fixture. "You're such a disgrace."
"A Total black sheep!"
"Literally!"

All she remembered was busting through them, their shrills of laughter echoing in her ear. Her eyes closed, a kin to the wetness clashing with dry air. Finally, purchasing the last ticket on her limited funds... She reached up to vessel. Her eyes traced her town, and a shaken voice spoke, "I will see you again.. "

~~~~

Letter I
Dear My Beloved Angel,

How have you been? My apologizes to leaving you on your own across the seas. I've headed northward, it seems. The seas are endless, my dear.

I'm glad that if this message turns to you, and give you hope. I also hold dear the necklace and song you wrote to me. It's my everything I have left of you, until I see you again, my love. Where are you heading? I know in our last conversation before my departure, with that sparkling enchantments of moments we had, you mentioned you may choose to move elsewhere? Where would that be? Let me know.. And hopefully, one day, I can visit you there.. And we can be happy again. Together.

Love, Your's Truly..

Letter II
My dear Angel,

I've heard from the birds that you no longer live at home.
It troubles me that you left your family so suddenly, but with understanding, I do not blame you. With my last letter, I was happy to hear from you. If anything, the fact that you are alive, is the every key, your every breath, my every need.
How is your traveling going? Please write back. I hope this gets to you.. Sometimes magic can be awfully tedious to send letters through. But with that gift I gave you.. We'll always be together, through soul.
Is your music and art well? How about your prose and poetry?
Let me know, my dearest one.

Love, Your's Truly...

Holding these two letters, the unknown furre walked off the pier, and into the town of Atas'Cosita. It was her first town she arrived on her own. First town with no friends. First town, first everything but her last love.

"I will make a name of myself." A mutter came.

"And then I'll find you. I can hear you breathing.. I can hear you singing.. Whispering... To me, my love."

Offline Profile